The Hand-Written Life’s Holiday Card Exchange 2013 is in full swing!
I’m super excited that our first annual Holiday Card Exchange has been a great success so far. Pen Pals have until the 12th of December to send out their holiday cards – and once they reach their destination, I’ve asked our contestants to share their cards with us!
So check back soon to see the fun, creative, and unique designs that everyone came up with!
And a big thank you to the folks over at Tiny Prints for giving us the opportunity to create 10 free cards this year!!
Tweet about the Holiday Card Exchange using the hashtag #hwlcardex
Holiday Card Exchange Rules
1. Sign up for the Holiday Card Exchange by November 29th, 2013.
2. E-mails announcing partner information will go out December 1st, 2013 – Please check your spam/social folder if you didn’t get the email, then contact me.
3. Cards must be sent out by December 12th, 2013
4. Cards may feature any winter holiday. They can be store-bought or hand-made. Bonus points if they represent something unique to you/your location, or a holiday tradition that is particularly special or important to you and yours.
5. Cards must have a personal note written inside, (something beyond “Happy Holidays” and a signature).
6. If you are assigned a penpal, you must send them a card. If no card is received, you will potentially be prevented from entering any further exchanges in the future. If you have any problems, or if something comes up and you are unable to fulfill your card duties, e-mail me as soon as possible and we’ll get things worked out.
7. When you receive your card, it would be AWESOME if you could do one of the following (but this is not required): 1. Write a post about it on your blog – including a picture of it, a link to this page & a thank you to the person who sent it to you, with a link to their blog. 2. If you don’t have your own blog/website, you may send a picture of your card to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the name of the person who sent your card, and a link to their blog (if they have one!).
Note: I would love to make this easily accessible to all my readers new and old – therefore you do not have to be an “established” reader of the blog to join the fun, but if you are a new addition, please introduce yourself by joining the discussion and commenting on some posts so we can get to know you!
If you have any questions about the process or the rules, please contact me before entering, and we’ll do our best to get everything figured out.