Good golly, I don’t know what it is about the past few days, but I’ve been tired and just totally out of whack! A lot of thinking, and a lot of writing, but nothing I’m ready to share with the group quite just yet.
So, instead I decided to do a couple of fun little things shared by some fellow bloggers to ease my way back into the week.
From Georgina at AuthorWorld, I borrowed a “30 Questions Game” –
The following are 30 questions, and I have to answer them all using one word!
1. Where is your cell phone? Couch
2. Describe your boyfriend/girlfriend? Invisible! :P
3. Your hair? Up
4. Your mother? Home
5. Your father? Dad
6. Your favorite item? Dunno!
7. Your dream last night? Weird
8. Your favourite drink? Water
9. Your dream car? Corrado
10. The room you are in? Living
11. Your ex? EX.
12. Your fear? Spiiiiiders
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Happy
14. Who did you hang out with last night? Cats
15. What you’re not? Hungry
16. The last thing you did? Talked
17. What are you wearing? Pajamas!!
18. Your favorite book? Fantastic
19. The last thing you ate? Cookies
20. Your life? Lifeish
21. Your mood? Lazy
22. Your friends? Hilarious
23. What are you thinking about right now? Family
24. Your car? RoFo
25. What are you doing at the moment? This
26. Your summer? Over
27. What is on your TV? Lifetime
28. When is the last time you laughed? Morning
29. Last time you cried? Yesterday
30. School? Blech
Also, even though I’ve already accepted the “award” before – I decided to reaccept the “7 Things About Me” from Its A Pussy Cats Life, just because it’s entertaining and I always think it’s fun to get a chance to learn a little more about blogging friends :)
1. All of the curtains in my house are made out of sheets, except one set, which was made out of a comforter cover. (They don’t look like sheets though!!)
2. I want to own a coffee shop someday.
3. I love playing board games and card games.
4. I love to cook – but I hate to do dishes!!
5. I’m afraid of large dogs.
6. I can’t use scissors sitting down for some reason, and used to get in trouble in school for standing up at my desk during art.
7. I’m like the main character in “In Her Shoes” – my closet is full of nice pairs of shoes but I never wear them because I’m afraid to ruin them.
Finally, I would like to thank Lori from Dear Miss Migraine for nominating me for the Inspiring Blogger Award! I’ve already accepted this award previously, so I won’t go through the whole thing again, but I do want to thank you again and let you know how much I appreciate it. Lori, your blog is one that inspires me daily, so it’s such an honor to receive the nomination from you!
As far as the rest of you go – I tag anyone who is interested in playing along with the 7 Things about Me Award and the 30 Questions Game! Good luck, and have fun!