First of all, I want to thank all of you who have nominated me for an award recently! I’ve been a bit bad at getting around to responding to comments/accepting them lately, so I apologize for that. But today I’m making up for it!
I would also like to thank Experiencing Life and Miss Erin Terese for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award, and A Writer’s Journey for nominating me for the Super Sweet Blogger Award. I’ve accepted both of these awards previously, so I won’t be re-accepting them in a separate post, but I just want to let you all know how much I appreciate the recognition! You all rock!
As usual, the rules to accepting this award go something like this:
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who awarded you (Check!)
2. Display the logo somewhere on your blog (Check!)
3. Share seven things about yourself with your readers (Read on!)
4. Nominate five of your favorite bloggers for the award (Read on!)
Seven things about me:
1. I love to rearrange furniture and it drives me crazy that my living room was designed for only one furniture layout.
2. I HATE e-readers with a passion. I don’t understand why anyone would want to look at a screen instead of an actual page – even if they are cheaper and can hold more books than a real bookshelf.
3. If I could go back and live in any time period it would be the 1940s/1950s. I love everything vintage and retro from those decades and want to be a 50s housewife when I grow up.
4. Scrapbooking is one of my favorite hobbies. It’s dangerous to let me go inside a craft store.
5. My feet are ALWAYS cold, even if the rest of me is way too warm.
6. Horses are my favorite animal and I plan on owning a couple of Morgans someday.
7. I suck at every video game ever except MarioKart, at which I will totally kick your butt.
If you haven’t read checked out any of the above blogs, trust me when I say you’re missing out! :) So what are you waiting for? Go read a couple!
What era/time period would you want to live in, other than our current one?