A little while ago, I was honored to discover I had been nominated for the 7 Things About Me award by AuthorWorld! Thank you so much, AuthorWorld. Hers is a great site for all of those unpublished writers out there working towards the same goal – to find your book in a bookstore!
Although all awards fill me with that happy, butterfly in my stomach feeling, I especially love the ones that are created to help us get to know each other a little better :)
I would also like to thank Raven’s Witch for nominating me for the “Wonderful Team Member Readership Award,” but because this is already my 2nd award post this week, I’m not going to do a separate post. Instead I just want to say thank you again, Raven’s Witch!
So, here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. List seven things about yourself. It can be anything you want!
3. Nominate seven other people.
And here are 7 Things About Me:
1. My favorite flower is the calla lily.
2. Although I currently live in a “city” I dream of living in the country on a farm, someday.
3. I don’t like open ended questions like this because I never know what to say!
4. I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease a little over a year ago.
5. My dream cars are a Volkswagen Corrado and a 1969 Chevy Nova SS…I love cars, especially classic ones.
6. I have never been out of the country (US), but I dream of traveling someday.
7. I want to be Martha Stewart when I grow up, minus the whole going to jail bit.
My Nominees are:
Thank you again for the nominations! I hope this post finds you all well, and in good spirits :)